Wednesday, October 10, 2007

this is an inviting enviroment...now get the hell out!!!

didn't i promise at one point to put up "things i learned this week" on a regular basis? yeah...i think i did. and it's apparent that i haven't really stuck with that. bad me.

well. here's something.

- f2.8 is the best aperture. ever. and the 35mm lens makes me happy. and yet. the 35 doesn't open to f2.8. hmmm.

- i miss mountains. never thought i would.

- being a model is hard. and it sucks.

- dropping a $20,000 piece of camera equipment is a bad thing.

- i could easily live alone.

- i miss my friends. so much.

- massachusetts is a bad place for mexican food.

- i still don't know what i want to do.

1 comment:

Todd Newton said...

Hey, I tagged you. Check out my blog you'll see why.

http://initialdraft.blogspot.com/

It's a meme but I wouldn't pass it on if it wasn't cool!