Friday, April 17, 2009

shooty shooty

last weekend i had a shoot with my old roommate (annette), my old boss (debbie) and her daughter (nikki). annette and debbie work for the same company and needed PR shots for their website and nikki just needed some new pics. we also threw in annette's husband for the website for their church.

annette and debbie are seriously a couple of my favs. they are incredibly fun and sarcastic. perfect. (c: i hadn't spent a lot of time with nikki before this, but she was so much fun too. it certainly runs in their family.

here are a few of the out-takes. (the "good" shots are boring)

awkward.... (c;

we are hilarious.

no...wait. she's hilarious.

contemplative

i don't even know...

goofs. :)

i think annette pinched debbie...and evidently, she's pretty proud of that. (c;

awww...aren't they cute?

i love this shot of debbie. (c:

3 comments:

Steve said...

Nice :) I love that I get to see people I know and love show up on your blog from time to time :)

Mort said...

These are all priceless!

Mort said...

These are all priceless!