Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pictures

I had 2 portrait sessions last weekend; first, the Clair clan and I hiked around the lake near their house and had a ton of fun! The next day, I got the chance to take maternity pictures of the lovely Leah Rohwer and her husband Mark. (c:

Thought I'd share some of the moments we captured.

First, the whole Clair Family; Jed, Kaziah, Loua, Dave, Eirene and Tryphena (plus their super cute dogs)


The kids






Next up, Mark and Leah...and the baby girl (c;





We had to do the obligatory hands on tummy make a heart...


...and because I'm a nerd (and because they were willing to put up with my nerdiness)...Live Long and Prosper. (c:

2 comments:

Emily Jane said...

I LOVE you for getting the Vulcan salute!! =/\=

stephonix said...

I couldn't resist... (c;