Monday, August 18, 2008

¡feliz cumpleaños mi madre!

today is an interesting day. it's my mom's birthday...happy birthday to you, ma. (c:


it's also the 20th anniversary of the day my dad was diagnosed with ms. and even tho it's been 20 years, i still remember that day vividly. it was the day my family came together in a way that most families never have the opportunity to understand. i recently wrote about that day, and was going to post it here, but i'm still not ready to share it. maybe one day.

one thing i will say is that i am so grateful for the three people that God chose to put into my life to shape it and to support me, and for the fourth who willingly became a part of our crazy little clan...you are a brave girl. (c;

2 comments:

Scott said...

Tell your mom happy really belated birthday for me!

stephonix said...

will do (c;