Thursday, August 7, 2008

i just tucked the tree into my pants...

...so i've been thinking about starting a "photo of the day" adventure. my friend, jacquie, at school had done it for a while and she said that taking a picture every day was one of the best ways that she learned and grew as a photographer. so i figured it was time to stop contemplating and just do.

i've thought for a while that it was an amazing idea, but always had this fear that i couldn't take a good picture every single day. but i'm learning to let go of this idea that everything that i do has to be amazing and allow people to see my flaws. i'm not perfect, after all.



so starting 8/8/08 (my favorite number 3 times) i'll post a pod right here. (c:

2 comments:

Scott said...

Sounds like a good project. I look forward to seeing the results. I like the new format of your blog too.

stephonix said...

thanks, scotty. (c: i think it'll be fun.