Thursday, January 15, 2009

dardos

so, thanks to Todd I now hold the high honor (well...maybe medium honor) of possesing the Dardos award.

Basically (from what I've been told) the Dardos appreciates the merits - culturally, literary and individually - of every blogger who expresses him/herself on his/her blog.

Go me. (c:

Strange tho, that I'd get an award for representing myself well in a blog when I barely do that in person. I should act more like my blog...too bad I don't have a delete key in real life.

Thanks to everyone who reads, and enjoys, my random blog. You're all amazing!

Now then, the rules of Premio Dardos:
1. be tickled pink ;)
2. copy and paste the award picture to your blog
3. write down the regulations
4. link the blog who bestowed you the Award
5. and finally nominate 15 blogs for the Award

#1)Well...I'm flattered, but I don't know about tickled. Hopefully flattered will do.
#2)done.
#3)done and done.
#4)see #2. and, what the heck, #3 as well.
#5)this is the fun part...(tho todd did take a few of my choices. you should run on over to his blog for some crazy goodness on the bloggery)

scott
lauren
ashley
alicia
jill
mandee
carol ann
peter
scott hamilton
steve
jeremy
nick campbell
sam javanrouh
zac doob
gordon atkinson

the photoblogs may not count...but i'm a photographer. it's how i do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww... thanks :)